Pro-Sil Scar Silicone Stick
Biodermis Pro-Sil Silicone Stick
Pro-Sil Silicone Stick for scars features patented silicone scar therapy technology from Biodermis. The Pro-Sil stick provides the same industry leading scar management technology found in Xeragel ointment, in a convenient, easy-to-use glide-on applicator. Treating your scars to the extra care they need is now easier than ever. The Pro-Sil stick stores compactly in a purse or pocket, and without drips or leaks.
- Our small stick is about the size of a standard lip balm stick.
- Patented scar reduction in a revolutionary stick Designed for all scars, including raised (hypertrophic and keloid), flat and burn scars
- No more messy creams or ointments
- Fits conveniently in purse or pocket
- Fragrance and dye free
- Contains silicone, the ONLY proven topical scar treatment ingredient
- Perfect scar treatment for face, and other exposed skin such as neck, arms, elbows, legs, ankles, feet.
ACNE: If you're searching for an innovative topical treatment for acne scars, you've found it. Pro-Sil reduces redness and helps to hydrate and soften acne scars and surrounding tissue, resulting in smooth, radiant, healthy skin.
How Does Silicone Work?
Scars need an ideal healing environment, meaning the appropriate balance of moisture and maximum exposure to oxygen. Silicone fully encapsulates the scar site, meaning that it completely covers the treatment site for even distribution of necessary moisture (hydration), and maximum exposure to oxygen. Although the entire site is covered, silicone is semipermeable, allowing oxygen to enter while keeping excess moisture out. Properly hydrated and oxygenated skin allows surrounding healthy tissue to better blend with scar tissue, resulting in a scar that is more natural in color, softer, and flatter overall. Use as directed can dramatically reduce the appearance of scars. Silicone scar treatment in all forms (sheets, ointments, sticks) normalise collagen synthesis and breakdown, resulting in a softer and flatter scar. Silicone is completely non-toxic, safe and easy to use, even on sensitive skin and on children. Silicone is the best option for treating old and new scars.